| This article is currently under construction.|
You can help the Orange is the New Black Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information.
Bell is seen in a relationship with CO Scott O'Neill, as they are off and on as seen not together at Caputo's band's gig ("You Also Have a Pizza"), but shortly reunite afterwards when O'Neil tells her he has learned quite a bit about the female anatomy from Sophia Burset ("Comic Sans").
A few of the guards once played a trick on her when practicing gun targeting, thinking they have shot her dead, but she remains alive.
At the end of Season Three, Bell is seen leaving the prison when all the inmates run out with O'Neil. The two decide that it's the prison's problem and not theirs.
Bell is now married to O'Neill and they are expecting a baby. Bayley visits them for advice on how to cope with accidentally killing Poussey Washington. They are unable to offer him help as they are mostly bewildered by his darkened state of mind.
Bell is abrupt but fair minded.
Wanda Bell is a plump woman with ginger hair and blue eyes. Working at Litchfield, she was often seen wearing the white CO uniform.
- Scott O'Neill - The pair had an on-again-off-again relationship at the start of the series. In season three, they are together, and are seen discussing problems in the prison, the two leave the prison together as well. In season five, they are married and Wanda is pregnant with their child.
- "Spread your cheeks and cough."
- — Wanda Bell to Piper Chapman ("I Wasn't Ready")
- "You ever notice how guys with moustaches always look like they just fingered a little girl?"
- — Wanda Bell to Joe Caputo ("WAC Pack")
- "We are demonstrating aggressive aggression!"
- — Wanda Bell to Brook Soso
- "Yeah? Good luck with that."
- — Wanda Bell to Piper Chapman and Larry Bloom, ("I Wasn't Ready")
- "I disembowel his cat."
- — Wanda Bell to Tiffany Doggett and Elique Maxwell, proving Doggett's theory that anything can sound sexy in the right voice wrong
- "I'm surprised you stopped, you son of a bitch."
- — Wanda Bell to herself, referring to Joe Caputo in his car.
- Bell once "hypothetically" asked Mrs. Sackin, an interview dressing expert from "Dress for Success", what one should wear to a job interview at a medical supply company in Utica, implying that she was considering transferring ("Looks Blue, Tastes Red").