- Danny Pearson, Director of Human Activities//Warden (former)
- Joe Caputo, Director of Human Activities//Warden (current)
- Linda Ferguson, Director of Purchasing
- Jack Pearson, SVP of Strategic Planning
Changes made at LitchfieldEdit
For the InmatesEdit
- Some inmates are contracted to perform work for a lingerie company, Whispers, in a warehouse-turned-sewing factory on prison grounds.
- All food comes pre-prepared in large plastic bags, which are then "cooked" quasi-sous vide-style.
- Books for the library will be whatever is donated (which means it is unlikely that the inmates will get any legal texts to work on their cases).
- Programs to assist inmates re-enter society are no longer a priority and most likely are not budgeted for.
For the GuardsEdit
- Guards are made to re-apply for their jobs, at which time they lost membership in their union.
- Guard hours are cut.
- New guards are hired, but are not required to have, nor do they receive, sufficient training.
- When the experienced guards stage a mass walkout, MCC hires veterans to replace them as this brings with it a tax break incentive for the company.